Have you ever heard a song on the radio in the morning that stuck with you throughout the day? Some call that an ear worm – a catchy piece of music that continually repeats through a person’s mind after it is no longer playing1. And according to research, 98% of us experience these pesky occurrences every once in a while.
But what if your ear worm worked to your advantage? My WOW! Women on the Way to Peak PerformanceProgramSM can give you just the messages you need to take your performance and career to the next level. If you’re not ready for the full program, the Lite version includes two high impact modules – “Getting the Right Work Done” and “Building a Network of Advocates” – to help you keep some powerful tools front and center.
“Getting the Right Work Done” focuses on:
* Determining the three most critical areas where you can make the biggest business impact
* Understanding where you are getting side-tracked
* Develop strategies to ensure you are getting the right work done
Listening to this audio module periodically during the year can serve as a checkup or help you refocus on the most important areas for success.
“Building a Network of Advocates” helps you assess and strengthen your current network of colleagues and contacts, to help you get results and advance your career with advocates in your corner.
* How do your attitudes and beliefs impact your ability to network?
* Who should you leverage in your network?
* Strategies to strengthen your network in a way that works for you
* Develop action steps to leverage your contacts to achieve your goals
Designed with busy professionals in mind, you can download and listen to these two 30-minute modules from my website here at your convenience. They come with transcripts and exercises to help you get the most out of the content. Whether you need a boost in the morning to make sure you are showing up the right way, or would like to have a coach available at the press of a button when tackling a difficult challenge, these audio programs will give you a positive ear worm!
1 Wikipedia definition – ear worm