I’m not big on New Year’s resolutions, but I am big on the power of intention. To be more purposeful, I recently answered three coaching questions I give to my clients. Please use them for yourself. You might be surprised at how much you have to celebrate.
What do you really care about?
Before you get too far into this year, take a minute to remind yourself what fuels your passion. As you hit some bumps along the way, that’s what will help you get through the rough spots. At Newberry Executive Solutions, we love helping leaders (especially women) get results they couldn’t before.
What did you accomplish in 2016?
What an amazing and fun year!
- We touched thousands of employees through the leaders we work with—over 90 percent of them are in executive roles in Fortune 50 or private companies with collective revenue of over $615 billion.
- Our strategies and tips reached over 5,000 people each week
- We invested in four nonprofits with our time, expertise and financial contributions.
- We met multiple times with elected officials to affect positive changes in our community
- We launched Jumpstart My SuccessSM, an online onboarding toolkit to help leaders transition into new roles or companies
- We received five awards, bringing our total to 11 since 2014:
- Dallas Business Journal Women in Business Award
- HR.com Leadership Excellence Awards for Best Mentoring Program (3rd place) and Best Executive Coaching (Winner’s Circle) with Sysco Corporation for the WOW! Women On the Way to Peak Performance ProgramSM.
- The Influential Businesswoman Award: Women Helping Women Award and the 2016 Excellence Award: Excellence Award for Female Empowerment Initiatives (Acquisition International Magazine)
- I invested in a year-long self-development program, to grow personally and professionally
How will you make a difference in 2017?
We are about to launch New LensTM, our innovative new app that gives affordable access to the core strategies that drive high performance. It integrates our secret sauce and there’s simply nothing like it in the marketplace. And you can still rely on our services that consistently get 75 percent of our clients promoted.
This exercise energized me, and I hope you will have the same experience when you realize how much has happened for you in the past 12 months.
Thank you for being a huge part of our success. Let us know how we can be part of yours in 2017.