Founded in 2008, Newberry Executive Solutions helps leaders, especially women, accelerate business results through Purpose, Presence, and Power.
- Dallas Business Journal Women in Business Award, 2016
- HR.com Leadership Excellence Awards: Best Mentoring Program (3rd place) and Best Executive Coaching (Winner’s Circle) – in partnership with Sysco Corporation, 2016
- Global Excellence Award: 2016 Excellence Award for Female Empowerment Initiatives
- Influential Businesswoman Award: Women Helping Women Award, 2016
- Stevie Awards for Women in Business, 2014
- Mentor or Coach of the Year – Business (Gold)
- Female Entrepreneur of the Year – Business Products –10 or Less Employees (Gold)
- Women Helping Women – Business (Silver)
- Female Entrepreneur of the Year –10 or Less Employees (Bronze)
- International Coach Federation, North Texas –Prism Award, 2013 and 2014
About Neena Newberry
MBA, PHR, PCC
Neena has spent over 25 years advising and coaching business leaders in Fortune 500 companies. Her 12 years of experience as a management consultant span strategy development, operations improvement, and leadership development. In the last few years of her 14-year career at Deloitte, she was on Deloitte’s US HR Executive Committee and led performance management and career planning for 34,000 U.S. Deloitte employees. In 2008, she launched her own company.
Neena uses her passion for leadership to create long-term change in the community. She is an adjunct professor in executive education at the SMU Cox School of Business and serves on the faculty for the Women’s Initiative Fellowship Program at the George W. Bush Presidential Center. Neena received the 2014 United Way of Metropolitan Dallas Advocate Volunteer Award, and serves on the board of the Dallas Children’s Theater and advisory board of the Akola Project in addition to serving on committees at United Way and the Dallas Women’s Foundation.
Neena has designed a life that allows her to spend quality time with her family while pursuing her passion. She broke in her first glove learning to play baseball with her son, who keeps her grounded and energized.
Education and Certifications
- MBA, McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas
- Professional Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Certified Professional and Executive Coach, College of Executive Coaching
- Professional in Human Resources, HR Certification Institute
Contact us today to learn more about partnering with Newberry Executive Solutions.