"I chose Neena Newberry as my executive coach because I wanted to work with someone who understood the challenges high-performing women face through her own business experience. Through assessments, interviews with my team, and other resources, she helped me see my blind spots and my strengths, which I often overlooked. My general manager was so impressed by the business results I drove in the first six months that he extended our coaching for another three months. Though my work with Neena, I've grown tremendously as a leader and am viewed as an even stronger player by the Marriott leadership team."
> IN THE MEDIA
|CBS DFW - Neena Newberry talks about whether women can have it all. She shares some of her tips on CBS 11 News at 4.|
|CAREER SOLUTIONS with David Rawles (Fox News Contributor, Radio Host, Author), broadcasting three days a week on KDKR 91.3 FM, in Dallas/Ft Worth and other cities around the nation. Hear Neena Newberry's 25-minute live radio interview: Take a Step Up|
|The Rising Leader - Neena Newberry's shares insights about How to Self-Promote Tastefully|
|SharpHeels - Neena Newberry's discusses the importance of Purpose, Presence and Power|
|McCombs Today - Neena Newberry is a regular writer for the University of Texas at Austin McCombs Today blog and has been featured in the magazine|
|Texas Enterprise - Big ideas in business from the University of Texas at Austin - regularly publishes Neena Newberry's articles|
|Professional Woman's Multicultural Magazine provides the latest, most important diversity news, covering virtually every industry, business and profession. Read Neena Newberry's article: Accelerate Your Career with Purpose, Presence & Power|
|Woman MBA: Read Neena Newberry's article on Purpose, Presence & Power in The Official Magazine of the National Association of Women MBAs|
|Read THE EDGE, our weekly leadership blog, to get relevant tips and strategies. Review our archive of past articles.|
Neena Newberry, of Newberry Executive Solutions, helps women find a work-life balance. She shares some of her tips on CBS 11 News.
Can moms have it all? Neena Newberry and North Texas moms sound off on CBS 11 News.
United Way of Metropolitan Dallas Prize Patrol surprises Neena Newberry with the 2014 Advocate Award. Visit My Sweet Charity to read more.
> PRESS RELEASES
- January 23, 2014 - Neena Newberry Shares Insights on Achieving Leadership Success with Dallas-area Women Executives
- October 31, 2013 - Neena Newberry Delivers Insights on Purpose, Presence and Power for Dallas-area Women Leaders
- October 29, 2013 - Local Executive and Life Coaches Serve United Way staff by giving of themselves
- October 24, 2013 - Five Years and Aiming Higher! Introduction to Newberry Executive Solutions
- February 6, 2013 - Announcing the Release of Three Leadership Tools that Get Results
- January 31, 2013 - Announcing the Release of Show Up. Step Up. Stand Out. – Leadership through a New Lens.