We offer one-hour, half-day, or full-day programs. Popular options include:
- “Tastefully Tooting Your Own Horn” or “Self-Promotion: a Powerful Leadership Tool”
- “Strategically Standing Out”
- “Building a Network of Powerful Advocates”
- “Negotiating for What You Want”
- “Giving Your Productivity an Energy Boost”
- “Getting Your (Bright) Ideas Heard”
- “Making Work/Life Choices that Work”
- “Propelling Your Leadership With EQ”
- “Coaching as a Leadership Tool”
- “How to Let Go and Let Others Step Up”
Newberry Executive Solutions offers leadership assessments for individuals and teams, providing insight into working styles, preferences, strengths, and potential roadblocks to success. For individuals, we review the customized reports in a two-hour Leadership Insight Session℠, where we discuss themes, strengths, development areas, and targeted next steps. Combine assessments with 360° Interviews, a workshop, and/or individual or group coaching for maximum impact.
Leaders can learn a lot from how their colleagues view them. 360° interviews provide that insight, giving actionable feedback to leverage your strengths, identify your blind spots, and improve your effectiveness.
We are certified to administer and interpret a variety of tools.
By dedicating a half or a full-day to a Leadership Breakthrough Session℠, you can accelerate your progress toward meeting key goals and overcoming tough challenges — a true breakthrough. These customized sessions are a great option if you feel confident you can make progress on your own after the Session.
Many of our clients have leveraged these sessions for the following situations:
- First 90 Days: Hit the ground running in a new or expanded role
- Career Transition: Figure out what’s next for your career (clarify your passion, strengths, and how to get started on making a transition)
This nine-month group development program (8-12 individuals) focuses on the three areas that drive results – Purpose, Presence & Power – in the context of what matters to individuals and the company. It includes four half-day facilitated group sessions and five one-hour virtual meetings in between sessions to help participants apply the content and get results. Individual coaching sessions can be added to further facilitate results.
Purpose – Work strategically on what really drives business results and distinguish your leadership
Presence – Differentiate yourself, communicate with impact, build your visibility and credibility
Power – Claim your power, build a network of advocates, expand your influence